Careers at Saturn Systems
We are the regional leader in software development expertise and we work on a broad variety of interesting projects. Our focus is providing great career opportunities for our employees and developing cutting edge software for our clients. We challenge our employees with complex projects and new technologies and reward them with generous benefits and opportunities for advancement. Saturn Systems is committed to building exceptional software applications by applying the creativity, intelligence and work ethic of our team members to every project.
Ready to Join Our Team?
Our hiring needs change quickly. We always welcome inquiries from talented people with the motivation and technical qualifications that our business demands. We keep all qualified resumes on file in order to respond quickly to market needs. If you would like to be considered for our next opening, please send us your resume.
Looking for an Internship?
We are currently accepting applications for programmer interns. All internships are full-time, paid positions.
Get Your Career StartedApply Now
Our employees are the driving force behind the success of our business. We pride ourselves on establishing a corporate culture where our employees feel challenged, respected, appreciated and satisfied in their jobs. And it’s working! We’ve been recognized by the Minneapolis Star Tribune and Minnesota Business Magazine as one of the top places to work in Minnesota for the past few years.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that promotes health and wellness for our employees both on and off the job.
- 401K with company matching percentage
- Employee referral hiring bonus
- Paid vacation and PTO days
- 8 paid company holidays
- Relocation reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
Health and Wellness
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans
- Medical and childcare flex plan
- Long-term disability and life insurance plans
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Subsidized bike purchases for commuters
- Monthly fitness challenges with prizes
- Interesting and rewarding work to keep you challenged
- Team focused, collaborative, mentoring work environment
- Open workspaces with lots of natural light
- Well-stocked kitchenettes
- Regular catered group lunch social hours