The Rural Outsourcing Advantage
- Hourly Rates – Typically 20 – 40% lower than metro area firms.
- Accessibility – Operating from U.S. time zones, Rural Outsourcing firms offer timely access during regular business hours.
- No Communication Barriers – No language or cultural barriers to complicate complex discussions.
- Low Staff Turnover Rates – Staff turnover is low due to lower competition in rural areas.
- Security – You are working with a U.S. based workforce that is held to U.S. laws.
- Intellectual Property – Your proprietary concepts and data are protected by U.S. law.